Packages are All-Inclusive!
Monday to Friday you will have access to all workshops, seminars, gourmet meals, performances, and camp activities.
All camp activities will be held at Full Moon Resort. Full Moon features an eclectic array of comfortable, rustic country-inn accommodations including simple B&B style guest rooms with shared hallway baths and guest rooms with private baths. "Primitive" campsites are also available. All accommodations are just steps away from daily music camp activities. The grounds offer one hundred acres of meadows, forests and streams providing a natural backdrop for an unforgettable, enriching experience.
Guest rooms at Full Moon do not have telephones, TV's, air conditioning or daily housekeeping service. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the facility. Cable television and complimentary phone service are available at the Inn (please bring a phone card for international calls). Enjoy the spring-fed swimming pool, on-site access to the Esopus Creek, and explore the splendors of the Catskills on the nearby network of hiking trails.
Please Note: There is no cell phone reception at Full Moon Resort or in Big Indian.
For those who prefer in-room television, air conditioning and daily housekeeping services, The Alpine Inn is available as an all-inclusive camp package. Specific accommodations are selected at the facilities discretion. The Alpine Inn is located approximately one and a half miles from Full Moon Resort with transportation available to and from all camp activities.
Note: Prices do not include applicable taxes or online processing fee
Early Bird Rates
- Register Now and Save $200 off of the Full Moon Resort Accomodations
Early Bird discount applicable to Full Moon Resort accommodations only
|Full Moon Resort Accommodations:
||Early Bird Pricing
|Double Occupancy, Full Moon, Shared Bath
|Double Occupancy, Full Moon, Private Bath
|Single Occupancy, Full Moon, Shared Bath
|Single Occupancy, Full Moon, Private Bath
|Double Occupancy, Off Site, Private Bath
|Single Occupancy, Off Site, Private Bath
Registration & Payments
- All rates are per-person
- All rates are subject to a 2% county tax, 8% New York State Tax and a 1.5% online processing fee
- Upon registration, a non-refundable deposit of $350 is charged to your credit card
- 100% of the remaining balance due is automatically charged to the credit card on file on June 5, 2013
- Any registrations received after June 5, 2013, must be paid in full at the time of registration
- All payments and deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellations received before June 5, 2013 will not be charged the remaining balance
- Cancellations received after June 5, 2013 will be charged the full remaining balance
Due to the nature of our events and strict cancellation policies, Creative Environments, LLC DBA Full Moon Resort strongly suggests purchasing travel insurance.